The New Kensington-Arnold School Board will hold a Committee of the Whole Meeting on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. in the Valley Jr Sr High Board Room. Please wear a mask if attending. The meeting is open to the public.
Topics for discussion:
· Buildings and Ground: roof update, softball field dirt update, AC unit update, potential grant money ( around $80,000) and formulation of a plan of action.
· Policy: Update on policy changes to extracurricular eligibility requirements. Any additional policies
· Athletics: Plan of how we will go about these new guidelines just sent by Wolfe and how we will enforce, how we will inform the public of these, etc.
· Education/Technology: Device purchases status, any questions about what schools are doing now.
· Cafe: PDE update.
· Report on progress: Comprehensive Plan