The safety of students and employees ranks among the District's highest priorities. Safety committees at the District level as well as those within each building regularly assess the environment and review and revise procedures to maintain the most secure buildings possible.
We encourage parents and community members to visit our schools as appropriate and we ask all visitors to adhere to the following guidelines at each school:
- Prior to arrival, schedule an appointment to meet with administrators, faculty, and/or staff. Appointments should only be scheduled after the first 45 minutes of the school day.
- Enter through the designated entrance at all buildings.
- Provide a drivers license or other appropriate documentation to security personnel prior to entry.
- All visitors are required to go through a security check point at all buildings. All contraband will be held at the security desk or you will be asked to return inappropriate items to your vehicle.
- All visitors will be escorted to and from their destination within the school building.