Substitute Teachers Needed
The New Kensington-Arnold School District is currently hiring qualified day-to-day substitute teachers in all areas of certification.
Now taking applications for substitute employment employment for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please submit a complete Pennsylvania State Teacher Application, clearances and all forms below to Superintendent Office, 707 Stevenson Blvd.
The following position is available for the 2020-2021 school year
2021-0087 Licensed Clinical Nurse
7.5 hours a day (includes ½ hour unpaid lunch
$19.11 to $19.61 an hour
Benefits as per ESPA collective bargaining agreement
Position Overview: Is responsible for coordinating, planning, and providing direct services to ensure that the district’s health program, District policies, PA School Code, and PA Dept of Health Division of School Health Regulations is carried out according to the specifics in the law.
***The information contained in this job description is not an exhaustive list of the
duties performed for this position.
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse:
- CPR/AED certification
- Knowledge of Current Child Abuse law
- Required clearances Outstanding personal/ interpersonal Communication skills
- Ability to keep concise records
- Sensitivity to the developmental stages and well being of children
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your request to Audrey Sleigh, Administration Building, email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. (noon), July 23, 2020.
To apply for custodial, cafeteria, clerical or aide positions within the district, an Employment application form must be completed with current clearances, and all forms below..
OPENINGS FOR FOOD SERVICE, CUSTODIANS AND PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS
- Act 34 (Criminal Record Check)
- Act 151 (Child Abuse History)
- FBI Fingerprint Check
- To find a site, visit https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania.
- For FAQs or additional information on fingerprinting services, locations or scheduling an appointment, applicants are encouraged to visit the Idemia supplier website at https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania or https://uenroll.identogo.com/.
- School FBI fingerprint code- 1KG6XN
For more detailed information on background checks please visit the PA Dept. of Education here
The New Kensington-Arnold School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or handicap in the administration of any of its educational programs, activities, or with respect to employment.