Substitute Teachers Needed
The New Kensington-Arnold School District is currently hiring qualified day-to-day substitute teachers.
Please submit a complete Pennsylvania State Teacher Application and clearances to Superintendent Office, 707 Stevenson Blvd.
- Act 34 (Criminal Record Check)
- Act 151 (Child Abuse History)
- FBI Fingerprint Check
- To find a site, visit https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania.
- For FAQs or additional information on fingerprinting services, locations or scheduling an appointment, applicants are encouraged to visit the Idemia supplier website at https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania or https://uenroll.identogo.com/.
- School FBI fingerprint code- 1KG6XN
For more detailed information on background checks please visit the PA Dept. of Education here
The New Kensington-Arnold School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or handicap in the administration of any of its educational programs, activities, or with respect to employment.
1819-1108 Paraprofessional Personal Care Support at Roy A. Hunt
7.5 hours a day (includes ½ hour unpaid lunch)
1819-1107 Cafeteria Server (Roy A. Hunt Elementary)
5.5 hours a day (8:45-2:15)