Substitute Teachers Needed
The New Kensington-Arnold School District is currently hiring qualified day-to-day substitute teachers in all areas of certification.
Now taking applications for substitute employment/ permanent employment for the 2020-2021 school year
EDUCATORS NEEDED IN THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATIONS:
SPECIAL EDUCATION K-12
SCIENCE MID LEVEL OR SECONDARY
ELEMENTARY EDUCATION K-6
Please submit a complete Pennsylvania State Teacher Application, clearances and all forms below to Superintendent Office, 707 Stevenson Blvd.
To apply for custodial, cafeteria, clerical or aide positions within the district, an Employment application form must be completed with current clearances, and all forms below..
OPENINGS FOR FOOD SERVICE, CUSTODIANS AND PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS
- Act 34 (Criminal Record Check)
- Act 151 (Child Abuse History)
- FBI Fingerprint Check
- To find a site, visit https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania.
- For FAQs or additional information on fingerprinting services, locations or scheduling an appointment, applicants are encouraged to visit the Idemia supplier website at https://www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania or https://uenroll.identogo.com/.
- School FBI fingerprint code- 1KG6XN
For more detailed information on background checks please visit the PA Dept. of Education here
The New Kensington-Arnold School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or handicap in the administration of any of its educational programs, activities, or with respect to employment.