Directions for Act 126 Training
1) Go to the website: https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu/webapps/portal/execute/tabs/tabAction?tab_tab_group_id=_91_1 and click on the "Registration" tab at the top left hand side of the page.
2) Create an account by completing the online form.
3) You will receive an email with your login credentials.
4) When you are ready to work on the training, log in to the system via the website above and begin the training.
5) Upon successful completion of the online training module you will receive a certificate. Please print it and provide a copy to your building principal. The due date for all certificates is Friday, August 31, 2018.
**Check your contract to see what benefits are available to you
Direct Deposit is MANDATORY for all new hires. Send form (link below) to Payroll, Administration building. Call ext 1058 for more information.
Benefit Card Contact Numbers:
NVA Vision 1-800-672-7723
If your eye doctor does not participate in NVA insurance submit the attached NonParClaimForm
Any Employee eligible for an FMLA leave must complete both forms attached and submit to the Superintendent office.