Click the topics below to view additional information
or to download forms.
Safe2Say Something is a youth violence prevention program run by the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General. The program teaches youth and adults how to recognize warning signs and signals, especially within social media, from individuals who may be a threat to themselves or others and to “say something” BEFORE it is too late.
Access the Safe2Say Something anonymous reporting system and read more about the program at www.safe2sayPA.org
View the NKASD Safe2Say Something presentation on the District's YouTube Channel by clicking HERE
Directions for Act 126 Training
1) Go to the website: https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu/webapps/portal/execute/tabs/tabAction?tab_tab_group_id=_91_1 and click on the "Registration" tab at the top left hand side of the page.
2) Create an account by completing the online form.
3) You will receive an email with your login credentials.
4) When you are ready to work on the training, log in to the system via the website above and begin the training.
5) Upon successful completion of the online training module you will receive a certificate. Please print it and provide a copy to your building principal. The due date for all certificates is Friday, August 31, 2018.
**Check your contract to see what benefits are available to you
Direct Deposit is MANDATORY for all new hires. Send form (link below) to Payroll, Administration building. Call ext 1058 for more information.
Assurant Beneficiary form Life insurance Beneficiary. When there is a change in family status, remember to change beneficiary and submit form to Superintendent office. Call ext. 1064 for more information.
Vision Enrollment Card Open Enrollment is only in April and May of each calendar year for July 1 change (unless Life Altering Event, i.e. birth of child, marriage, divorce, new hire, termination).
Enrollment Form Medical Dental Open Enrollment is only in April and May of each calendar year for July 1 change (unless Life Altering Event, i.e. birth of child, marriage, divorce, new hire, termination). Effective date must be completed on form.
To make changes to Dental or Health Insurance Complete Benefit Update Form
Benefit Card Contact Numbers:
NVA Vision 1-800-672-7723
If your eye doctor does not participate in NVA insurance submit the attached NonParClaimForm
United Concordia Dental 1-800-332-0366
Link to United Concordia to manage your Dental Benefits
Any Employee eligible for an FMLA leave must complete both forms attached and submit to the Superintendent office.
Secretaries / Aides / PCA’s / Cafeteria Monitors Forms
Cafeteria / Custodial / Maintenance / Security Employees
Directions to Login for Skyward Financial. View/print paystubs.