Inside Background
Business and Finance » Payroll forms

Payroll forms

Contact Debbie Kleider in the Payroll Department for any questions concerning pay at 724-335-4401 ext 1058. 

If you need to contact PSERS for retirement questions please call 1-888-773-7748 (District Identifier #8794)

If you need copies of past payroll checks or need to check balances of benefit days please visit the Skyward Financial Portal at

Payroll Deadlines - listed below at bottom of page