Inside Background

Enrollment & Withdrawal

Withdrawal from New Kensington-Arnold School District 

If you need to withdraw your child from the New Kensington-Arnold School District, you must complete a formal withdrawal form at your child’s school building office before records can be sent to the forwarding school. A request from the school is not sufficient. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Enrolling in the New Kensington-Arnold School District

Registration in the New Kensington-Arnold School District is done on a building basis for grades K-12.

Hours to register vary dependent on the building hours. Please check the bell schedules in your neighborhood building for hours of operation.

To register you must be a resident of either  the City of New Kensington or  the City of Arnold. To prepare for registration, bring your child’s immunization record, birth certificate, and  proof of residency (mortgage, lease, utility and a current PA driver license or Photo ID card). All documentation must have your current address.

The enrollment packet linked below can be completed online prior to your arrival and will expedite the enrollment process.  You can print the forms or save a separate version for each student being enrolled.